Sunday, March 16, 2014

California in October - Zoomar's Mini Farm

I made the annual October trip down to my parents' house for my mom's birthday and my 10 year high school reunion! Haha, what a funny thing...Dana Hills Class of 2003.
It was Elliott's first flight as a 2 year old, when he has to have his own seat. I had started potty training him a few says prior and he was enchanted by the airplane bathroom. I was curious how it would go flying with a newly potty trained kid, but like usual, Elliott rose to the occasion and all went smoothly.

So far, we have enjoyed our time with Grandma Beth, Grandpa Brent, and Uncle Thom. We even went to a pumpkin patch and petting zoo (Zoomars in San Juan Capistrano) with Grandma's friend and her grand kids.
The mini farm had a hilarious guinea pig area where you could catch and feed guinea pigs.
Grandma loved them, but Elliott only wanted to watch from a distance.
 
Funky little guy
I loved the pygmy goats
 Elliott wanted to go in the mini house, but the goat jumped up on the porch to defend his home from intruders!
I looked in the window and there was a giant sheep sleeping on the floor. It was so large it must have barely fit through the door.
 
Lost in the straw maze with bed head
Then we rode the train
 And took a nap (in underwear) on grandma's leather couch.
We'll probably go to the beach tomorrow!

No comments: