I made these baby shower invitations for my friend who is due to have a baby girl in 3 weeks!
I love how they turned out with some of my favorite scraps of fabric and vintage buttons. I saw the idea online, but only had one, poor photo to follow, so I took my own pictures to share the idea and show off :)
1. print invites leaving 3-4" space for baby buggy
2. cut oval/baby buggy shapes from scrap fabric
3. glue fabric in place with glue stick
4. machine stitch legs (follow example in photo)
5. hot glue matching buttons for wheels