Thursday, September 29, 2011

Not much

It feels like not much gets done around here anymore...
It's hard to clean up the house with a little baby.
Today, I ate several big salads, visited two friends, picked up our CSA veggie box, and finally trimmed and filed Elliott's killer fingernails.
I should have found time to edit and upload mushroom sequences to GenBank...I have to do it before tomorrow, so I guess I'll work on it in the middle of the night while breastfeeding.
I wish I had been sewing and knitting. I need to make more time for my creative hobbies - they make me so happy.
We have been busy having fun around here. Adam is on Paternity leave and we've tried to make the most of his time off. We've camped twice and are leaving for another camping trip tomorrow. We also bought a car! a 1995 Toyota 4 Runner from Craigslist :)

1 comment:

Megan said...

Thanks for the visit and good luck with the mushrooms!