Sunday, July 17, 2011

Baby showers


I had a couple baby showers that I should have posted photos from...but looking back, I guess I didn't take very many photos.
First, above, is a photo of me and Micah at our combined shower hosted by Cydney. She made tasty sliders (mini burgers) and we had corn and watermelon - a true summer feast!
Cydney told each of the guests to bring some fabric scraps to piece together a baby quilt. It turned out so darling. I don't have any photos of us all working on the quilt squares, but we had a good time.

Here is a photo of me at the baby shower held by my ward family. It was a children's book party, where most of the gifts were books that each lady remembered her kids enjoying.
A lady in our ward made these lovely meringue mushrooms - she said she got the idea from my wedding cake! How sweet :)
Thanks for the celebrations...now I just have to have the baby :)

No comments: